A message from Mary Krautter:
Some of you may have noticed a couple of feral cats hanging around the
building for the past few months. I have touched base with someone who
has been faithfully feeding them and last week, we saw kittens for the
first time. And it's a long story but Robin and I caught one Friday afternoon. Kitten has been remarkably easy to tame! We watched Behind the Candelabra
together last night - or I watched it and kitten slept on my chest.
But there are 3 more out there, and we're going to try to trap them and
get them adopted while they are still young enough to tame easily. With
the older ones, we'll try to trap and have them neutered and release
them; everything I have read and vets I have talked to say that's the
best choice. Let me know if you too want a TV buddy - they
are about 6 weeks old.
Algonquin Legends of New England by Charles Leland
5 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment