Monday, November 12, 2012

T.E.D Talk- "How to use a paper towel"


If you are like me, you get annoyed when the automatic towel dispenser in the bathroom gives you only one, small piece of a paper towel.  It is sometimes so small, that I have to motion for two or three more little pieces just to dry my hands!

However, after coming across this 2012 T.E.Dx talk by environmentalist Joe Smith from Oregon, I now realize I've been doing it all wrong!

I invite you all to watch this short 4 minute clip as Joe explains the proper way to use a paper towel.  Afterwards, you might realize that a small little paper towel is all you really need. And if we can reduce the number of paper towels used each day by the library staff, we will not only be saving money but also helping the environment.

Enjoy!
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment