Friday, December 10, 2010

Guess the SCUAians!

Holiday fun times!

As archivists and special collections folks, we are all about the old stuff.

In honor of our noble profession, I will be posting photos of SCUA (Special Collections and University Archives) staff as young'uns. Jen cleverly photoshopped them as black and whites to make the I.D.ing that much more challenging.

Your job? Guess who we were! Think of the bragging rights if you guess correctly!

In the UNLIKELY case that not everyone in the University Libraries (and fanbase) knows who were are, here is our staff listing! We have also made David Gwynn in ERIT an honorary SCUAian.

Our first contestant:



This mystery SCUAian wants to help YOU (yes, you!) find and use all of the wonderful materials here in Special Collections and Archives. Come on up to the second floor!

From Beth Ann Koelsch (Here's a hint: This photo isn't me.) Please put your answers in the comment section....

1 comment:

  1. Scott Hinshaw is the winner! Before I do the reveal, anyone else want to guess?

    ReplyDelete