Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Who am I?

December's Who am I?

Can you guess who this is? We will unveil the answer at the end of the month. Whoever chooses the correct person first wins! What do you win? The chance to pick the next contestant for Who am I? Click on Post a Comment to venture your guess.

1) If you could pick 3 countries to visit today where would you go and why?

Scotland – because it’s the land of my ancestors.
Japan – because it’s the land of kenjutsu and anime.
Greece – because it’s the birthplace of Western philosophy, and I’d like to visit Mycenae, Pylos, Knossos and all those sites – that would be great.

2) Who would play you in a movie about your life?

I guess maybe Uma Thurman since she’s already got the sword fighting training from “Kill Bill”

3) What would be your 3 main rules if you ran your own country?

1. It would be recognized that all entities classified under kingdom Animalia (under five, or greater, kingdom classification systems) have natural rights, and these rights would also be legal rights at the national level.

2. All activities would be carried out in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner.

3. Development of land would be limited, leaving at least 60% of the land as undeveloped wildlife habitat, inclusive of all major types of habitat and with these areas being meaningfully contiguous. This should work out fine, since everyone will probably move out of the country after they hear about the rules, so there will be plenty of free space.

2 comments: