Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Who am I?

November's Who am I?

Can you guess who this is? We will unveil the answer at the end of the month. Whoever chooses the correct person first wins! What do you win? The chance to pick the next contestant for Who am I? Click on Post a Comment to venture your guess.

1) If you could pick 3 countries to visit today where would you go and why?
First one--United States--There is so much of the U.S. that I have not seen.
Second--South Africa--My niece and her family will soon be going as missionaries.
Third--Germany or England--My family history has been traced back to those countries.

2) Who would play you in a movie about your life?
It would have to be either Kathy Bates or Alex Borstein from Mad TV

3) What would be your 3 main rules if you ran your own country?
1. The Golden Rule--Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!
2. Everyone would be required to watch reruns of the Andy Griffith Show. You could learn a lot!
3. We would only have a 4 day work week with 3-day weekends!!!!

3 comments:

  1. No way - that has got to be Danny Nanez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and the answer IS Marcie Burton! Congrats to Carolyn Shankle for the correct guess! Stayed tuned for December's Who Am I?

    ReplyDelete