Jackson Leaks co-editors Amy Harris and Beth Filar Williams recently asked some fun questions to the newbie Joe Williams, but decided to expand the 3 questions to other library staffers. Below are the answers. Can you guess who we asked? Click on Post a Comment to venture your guess!
1) If you could pick 3 countries to visit today where would you go and why?
India: the colors….I would need a guide, though…I can’t haggle.
Costa Rica: I want to see the birds and zip wire over the tree canopies.
Germany: I love Berlin! The most interesting city I’ve ever been to. History, culture, beer!
2) Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Eve Arden if she were alive. Jodi Foster if she could allow herself to be goofy. I guess I would cast Kathy Najimy.
3) What would be your 3 main rules if you ran your own country?
No lobbyists allowed anywhere near congress, same-sex relationships would have the same rights as opposite sex couples, Pets and naps encouraged at work.
Algonquin Legends of New England by Charles Leland
4 months ago
This is truly Sarah Dorsey.
ReplyDeleteIt's got to be Ricky Gervais. Oh wait...he doesn't work here!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna say this is Beth Ann Koelsch. When/how do we get to find out who's right?
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with Lynda--it has got to be Sarah!
ReplyDeleteSarah - totally. :O)
ReplyDeleteand the answer is (if you missed the staff association meeting announcement) is beth ann koelsch. Congrats to Anne Marie for the correct guess! Stayed tuned for November's Who Am I?
ReplyDelete