Here direct from our lovely staff are the top ten reasons to love the new elevators.
10. Feels like you are in a NYC loft.
9. No more 1970s blue.
8. Whole experience of riding new elevators
7. New elevator fragrance. Smells just like new toys on Christmas.
6. I no longer have to relax my knees in preparation for the lurchy-jerky motion that happened at each floor, whether the elevator actually stopped or not.
5. It's quiet--no more "thump-thump-thump-THUMP".
4. Shiny stainless steele walls.
3. No horrible grinding noises
2. The ride is smooth--you can't even tell it's moving. No shaking. No jerking stops
1. The digital sign shows you which floor the elevator is on while you're waiting
Algonquin Legends of New England by Charles Leland
4 months ago
But I've never been in a NYC loft! Now I know what they're like, thanks to our new elevators!
ReplyDelete